July 18: Warrensburg, MO
July 21: Belton, TX
July 21: Denton, TX
July 23: San Antonio, TX
July 29: Nashville, TN
July 30: Atlanta, GA
August 5: Allentown, PA
August 6: Allentown, PA
August 11: World Championship Prelims (NOTE: Prelims webcast will not include top 15 corps performances that will be broadcast live in movie theaters.)
August 12: World Championship Semifinals
August 13: World Championship Finals

2016 DCI Live! Season Pass Bundle - $99.95

Can it really be true that we will still be limited to watching these events live only, with no option for timeshifting? I'm going to be living in Europe for all of 2016, which means that most events will start at 1:00 am for me. Obviously I won't pay $100 for that, but I'd be willing to pay even more if I knew that I'd be able to watch the shows. There must be a resolution for this; how can the DCI administration remain committed to such a self-defeating policy? Is there no limit to how far they will go in the quest to alienate their fan-base?

• Like 1

The rights to show once live, are different than the rights to sync to a video. This is the same concern they are having with the DVD/BlueRays.

What is sad about this is that it seems that the Fan Network will not be back any time soon (which if you all remember, they said they were hoping to "refresh" it later this year), especially if they are announcing DCI Live in December, many months before the season is going to even start. I fear this is a precursor to even more bad news - that we will not have 2015 media...I know that is pessimistic, but it certainly doesn't look good in my eyes.

Details here.

June 25: Stanford, CA

July 1: Muncie, IN

July 9: Denver, CO

July 16: Minneapolis, MN

July 18: Warrensburg, MO

July 21: Belton, TX

July 21: Denton, TX

July 23: San Antonio, TX

July 29: Nashville, TN

July 30: Atlanta, GA

August 5: Allentown, PA

August 6: Allentown, PA

August 11: World Championship Prelims (NOTE: Prelims webcast will not include top 15 corps performances that will be broadcast live in movie theaters.)

August 12: World Championship Semifinals

August 13: World Championship Finals

2016 DCI Live! Season Pass Bundle - $99.95

This is awesome awesome awesome news! I applaud DCI for giving us this information so soon, and giving us all more than enough time to plan.

VERY cool, and appreciative: kudos DCI!!!

What is sad about this is that it seems that the Fan Network will not be back any time soon (which if you all remember, they said they were hoping to "refresh" it later this year), especially if they are announcing DCI Live in December, many months before the season is going to even start. I fear this is a precursor to even more bad news - that we will not have 2015 media...I know that is pessimistic, but it certainly doesn't look good in my eyes.

Could be, and that's definitely a huge bummer.

But, props to DCI for at least giving us this information in advance

Lock in your ’16 DCI Live! subscription at ‘15 introductory prices! ($99)

Makes me wonder what the final price will end up being for the 'all shows and finals' bundle. A hundred bucks seems like a good value. I'd guess it will jump up to $120-ish at some point.

Considering they are offering 4 fewer shows than last year (19 webcast events in 2015 and only 15 events for 2016), I don't think it's really that great of a deal that they are keeping the 2015 price. :-(

Considering they are offering 4 fewer shows than last year (19 webcast events in 2015 and only 15 events for 2016), I don't think it's really that great of a deal that they are keeping the 2015 price. :-(

And for me personally, there are only 3-6 shows that have the corps I most specifically want to see, but won't be attending live. :(