Jersey Surf 2016

Needs to be started - they're having their second camp this weekend. They haven't announced anything official yet, though, so I won't publish any info yet.

However, there IS one interesting note regarding their 2016 plans which can be found in a remote corner of the corps' website, if you look hard enough ...

What's the purpose here?

You start a thread, say you have info, but won't share it, then tell people if they look hard they'll find it.

If it's public, why not post it.

Needs to be started - they're having their second camp this weekend. They haven't announced anything official yet, though, so I won't publish any info yet.

However, there IS one interesting note regarding their 2016 plans which can be found in a remote corner of the corps' website, if you look hard enough ...

Are you playing "Where's Waldo?" with us...or is that a question better left on a BAC thread?

What's the purpose here?

You start a thread, say you have info, but won't share it, then tell people if they look hard they'll find it.

I didn't post it, because it wasn't in the form of an announcement by Surf, so don't know how much they want the public to know about it.

That being said, for those that have so many important things to do that they can't enjoy a treasure hunt, here's the page upon which SOME people might find something of interest about Surf's plans for 2016.

I didn't post it, because it wasn't in the form of an announcement by Surf, so don't know how much they want the public to know about it.

That being said, for those that have so many important things to do that they can't enjoy a treasure hunt, here's the page upon which SOME people might find something of interest about Surf's plans for 2016.

Surf is looking for flugelhorn players?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

What's the purpose here?

...think he really likes being real CRYPTIC like emc2 over at BAC...LOL

I kid! ;)

I for one am excited to see what surf has planned for this year. I have heard good things from friends still in the corps from when I marched

• Like 1

• 2 months later...