It's a drum corps Christmas! What'd you get?

Firstly, I received the wondrous remembrance of the birth of Jesus Christ at midnight, then received his blessings this morning, and then the looks on the faces of family and friends when they opened their gifts, and for the Holiday get together's later today. Its been all good so far... and so a Merry Christmas to all !

• Like 2

Coal. Lots and lots and lots of coal. I think there's a message in there somewhere... :devil:

Edited by HornTeacher

Coal. Lots and lots and lots of coal. I think there's a message in there somewhere... :devil:

Yes. Santa Claus has decided to become clean energy efficient. He's been dumping coal this year on all his travels, so don't take it personal, HornTeacher.

• Like 2

What a wonderful Christmas. Completed my Blue Stars video collection with 2006 (Vol II) and 2003 (A-60 Champions). Also three legacy years based on the 'Top 3 Shows' of all time thread (1980, 1991, 1995) added to my collection of 79, 84, 88, 90, 99, and 2000.

• Like 1