Finals Seats

Best to go for the 3 days and move around, every seat is a comprise

Too close, the amps are in your face, too high sound is lost, visuals don’t pop anywhere under the 400 sections. Even the 200 section has issues as everything is comprised (sound and vision) and then there are the glass dividers on the rails

I tend to pick visual days and sound days

• Like 1

I've been to Indy every year - for Finals only - obligated to go since it is so close to Chicago. Thank you, one dollar Megabus.

600s are ideal for visual, but there are an acre of seats in the 600s, and the large - albeit well-behaved - crowd can be intimidating. Phantom Regiment's storybook, or V-A-N guard, were lovely from up high.

One year, sat in the front row, but on the 20, with an aisle seat in the 100s. The best part about front row seats are the spectacular rifle tosses.

All other years, have bought directly from Cavaliers or Phantom Regiment. These seats were generally my favorites: usually on the 20 or 25s, and in the 400 sections.

Fans in the 100s between the 35s are GREAT fans, offering up many mid-show standing ovations.