Road rage death

I was just reading the new on my android table (google play newsstand) and came across an article about a young woman named Sara Mutschlechner who was killed in a road rage incident. The picture accompanying the article shows her standing next to an orange traffic cone on which the DCI logo is prominently displayed. Does anyone have more info on her?

Google tells me that the Madison Scouts facebook page posted up that she was a superfan of theirs. Some other corps have copied that post onto their pages as well.

The roadrage story itself seems fairly horrible.

I've also seen a picture of her wearing a Crossmen t-shirt. She was a definitely a drum corps fan. I'm sure many marching members went to her college.

Very sad story of a senseless death.

I've also seen a picture of her wearing a Crossmen t-shirt. She was a definitely a drum corps fan. I'm sure many marching members went to her college.

Very sad story of a senseless death.

Any link to that story? I couldn't find the entire article.

Such a senseless and tragic loss of a young life. I hope that when they catch the gunman, they fry his butt (and this being Texas, I'm sure they will). I also wish they would fry the rest of the ruthless thugs who were in the vehicle with the gunman, because they've had five days to let their conscience be their guide and turn the S.O.B. in to authorities and haven't done so. They are as guilty as the triggerman. Just a bunch of thugs.

Beyond the obvious tragedy, I'd love to know more about this girl. I feel a special kinship with any fan who loves drum corps, and I expect that she's only a fan being such a fan of an all-male corps.

Any information about her would be appreciated, including how to reach out to her family.

Here's the post from Madison's Facebook page.