Tanglewood Brass Spetacular

I think Me and the wife might be out there. Had a great time last year with all.

I think it might be recorded. Maybe up on youtube at one point. Go on to BAC FB page and ask the question. A lot of last years performance was up on the Enet. You can also look on BAC FB they posted the schedule for todays/tonights event.

BFDTV posted a few videos on youtube from last year's show.

EDIT: Just checked, and saw that they were posted on Youtube within a couple of days following the concert -- if that is soon enough for you. Not like being there, I know...but better than nothing, I guess.

Edited by HornTeacher

Got our tickets months ago, about to hit the road for a nice lunch in Stockbridge. Can't wait to get my face melted tonight!

Got our tickets months ago, about to hit the road for a nice lunch in Stockbridge. Can't wait to get my face melted tonight!

With a name like Grenada Smoothie, I can see why lol...

j/k.

• Like 1

Have a great time HT. Have you coordinated with anyone else this year to lead you to the concert site?

Why, thank you, Sir. I'm sure that I will. It won't be the same without being with you for the day...I guess I got pretty darned spoiled on my first endeavor. Suffice it to say, I'll be missing my old (relatively speaking, of course) audience section partner. And no...no need for the assistance. I think I'll get there pretty well on my own. Let's see --- Mass. Turnpike east, Exit 10 toward Worcester, and I-290 North...right??? (Ha! Now you'll be worrying about me all day long, won't you? "Ask a silly question" and all that jazz.... . Yes, I'll be fine.). :tounge2:

Hope you and yours are well, Sir, and enjoying your summer. Take care.

P.S. -- I do most ardently hope that you are not expecting a full written report of the evening's activities. Submitting last year's report/review rendered me totally brain dead (well, even more so than usual, I guess) for weeks following...

Edited by HornTeacher

If you didn't attend last year, you have absolutely NO idea just how prescient you are in your expectations. Trust me. :colgate:

• Like 1

Seeing some rehearsal vid's (in private facebook groups, sorry) of entire consolidated brass encircling the pavilion playing 1812 in toward the center. World's largest horn circle? Incredible. So loud.

Edited by mingusmonk