Tanglewood Brass Spetacular

Here's hoping it stays yearly event with DCI possibly showcasing their talent, live, at Tanglewood, someday.

For now it's been enjoyed by all parties and the Crusaders get an added bonus of having great lineups at their slow.

Look up "George Perlotto" on periscope.

• Like 1

OK, I MIGHT be able to hear again by Saturday

• Like 1

This sure will look real good for these marchers on their job application resume, huh ?

Having last years on my resume certainly didn't hurt when I was accepted to pursue a Music Performance degree. It was even brought up in the audition.

OK, I MIGHT be able to hear again by Saturday

Very simply concurred. I've never been so happy to be rendered temporarily deaf.

(By the way...where did you sit? I was row 5 of section 5...almost dead center.)

Edited by HornTeacher

The show at Tanglewood last night was outstanding. The venue itself is just beautiful and the accoustics in "THE SHED" are unreal. The corps members on stage are some of the most talented kids in the country, I mean no disrespect to any of the other marching members, I just did not get to see their performances although I'm quite sure that those members are as talented in their capacity. I am no longer a fan of DCI for various reasons, but I will go to Tanglewood again next year if the show is presented again.

By the way, while heading down the Taconic State Parkway last night, I think my ears passed me at about 80 MPH. I turned left after the 1812 Overature, they must have turned right.

If you get a chance, go to a show like this, YOU DESERVE IT.

• Like 3