2016 Uniform Thread

13501672_10154138470730336_7670442741916

13501669_10154138470740336_9222949317751

Love these uniforms SCV!

Since I haven't seen it mentioned here yet: the "V" on the star this year is black instead of red in memory of Myron Rosander.

• Like 2

Since I haven't seen it mentioned here yet: the "V" on the star this year is black instead of red in memory of Myron Rosander.

Just read about him. How does the black color honor him though? Sorry if I'm too stupid to realize

Black is the traditional color of mourning. It signifies someone has died.

Please tell the Cadets (and Academy and Crossmen and all those who want PR and BD to go back to "those" uniforms.)

SCV uniforms look great.

• Like 1

Wonder what the uniforms are going to look like based on this. I'm not going to see the Premiere, so I can only wait.

https://imgur.com/a/W8wLR

Perhaps all white with blue accents? Maybe not. But I can say that the Bluecoats know how to make an entrance, lol.

• Like 1

It could be Velcro, but when I zoomed in it looked more like an imprint of a cross. This would make sense because of their show title being Judas, referencing the man who is known for the kiss and betrayal of Jesus to the Sanhedrin for thirty silver coins

It's Velcro. Spirit and Crossmen both had similar mirror emblems and both were held on by a similar piece of Velcro.

My guess is they didn't want to break any before the first competition since they're extremely fragile.

...whoops, wrong thread!

Edited by tamadrummer04