2016 Uniform Thread

Are they even using helmets?! This is a joke. The age of uniforms is over

Awful. Just awful. What red blooded male would want to wear this garbage?

I will root against Bluecoats. I don't want to see this trash win anything.

Edited by FlamMan

I will root against Bluecoats. I don;t want to see this trash win anything.

You might not like the show, but how pathetic. I will NEVER root against anyone, no matter how much I dislike a show, no matter how much I want someone else to win, what a huge middle finger to the kids. Dislike it all you want, but how about you just root for someone else to win instead of rooting for someone to lose? That's disgusting.

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 7

I will root against Bluecoats. I don;t want to see this trash win anything.

The only thing here that is trash is your opinion. Quite honestly the drum corps activity would be better without you and I seriously doubt you ever contributed anything worthwhile.

I like the Bloo break from the norm. Allows for more acrobatics and flexibility I'd their movements.

• Like 4

I love WGI and I love DCI. My line for them is the uniform and I just cant like WGI uniforms in drum corps. I get what they are trying to do with it since the street performers normally wear tight fitting I just prefer the proper. It also is the same as the guard just different color (correct me if im wrong) and I think it takes away from the guard. Normally the guard has the bright colors to contrast the darker uniform where the 120 so white uniforms over power IMO.

• Like 1

I'm not crazy about the Bluecoats uniforms either. But after seeing the show, the sorts of things they do would be impossible, or at least extremely difficult in a regular uniform and helmet.

I hate these "uniforms," but the show justifies them. If you haven't seen it yet, trust me: it's incredible.

• Like 1

Such hate. Every single one of those kids is out there busting ### to grow, learn, and to entertain us. Kudos to all of these amazing performers and students. In the meantime, I have to say that I really enjoyed the Bluecoats package, including the uniform. However, I wish they had some sort of headwear. They look incomplete out there. Otherwise, ####### love it!

• Like 1

Bluecoats bring a whole new definition to WGI Jammies. Just think - only 3 years ago they had the sharpest uniform in DCI and now they look absolutely terrible. With the current trend of judging this may give them their first win.

• Like 1

You might not like the show, but how pathetic. I will NEVER root against anyone, no matter how much I dislike a show, no matter how much I want someone else to win, what a huge middle finger to the kids. Dislike it all you want, but how about you just root for someone else to win instead of rooting for someone to lose? That's disgusting.

Obviously the marching members have no say in the choice of uniforms. My ire is directed at the staff who approved this hideous costume.