2016 Uniform Thread

It will be interesting to talk to Roger Carter (Bluecoats Perc Cap Head) at the RCC show next week, he marched BD 92-95, when BD changed UNI's in 94, the drumline was tepid about the change, they called it the Star Trek uniform, but they grew to like it.

Going undefeated will do that.

• Like 1

Obviously the marching members have no say in the choice of uniforms. My ire is directed at the staff who approved this hideous costume.

I disagree with your assessment, but I do love the use of your word "ire." +1 for ire!

Going undefeated will do that.

Very True

I was iffy on Bluecoats' uniform when they first appeared on screen, but once I saw the show I really liked them and how they were beneficial to what they were trying to portray. I can't wait to see them more during the season.

Does anyone else notice the blue pattern on the bluecoats uniform looks a lot like the spiral "B" in their old logo?

Edited by Booboowill

Overall, I respect Bloo's choice of uniforms. I'm not sure I like the pants though. Either the fit or material doesn't look right.. and they are wearing belts. I think the uniforms run the incredible risk of looking cheap. If the material ages well and doesn't show wear and tear, they'll be ok.

Please stop acting like the Bluecoats are the very first corps to use WGI-style uniforms on the field. What about Blue Devils 2012, Oregon Crusaders 2013, Jersey Surf 2015, and any such show that I may have missed?