new turf for finals?

gone.....

the rest including mac & cheese truck nothing to write about.....

Pete

I hear ya... the most disappointing part of the weekend for me.

I headed over to the Bill Gray's stand for one of their great cheeseburgers, and that helped brighten my mood a bit. LOL. Those burgers are delicious!!!

• Like 1

Interesting how this thread about new turf for the field has turned into a foodie discussion. :tongue:

• Like 1

gone.....

the rest including mac & cheese truck nothing to write about.....

Pete

there was a stand behind the backfield seats called ButaPub. not sure what the menu was last wknd, but walked by and know it was open. article in today's local rag about it. can't seem to link to it, maybe cuz it's a paid-for subscription, but here's a couple excerpts from it.------------

ButaPub is is known for fare that’s a creative mashup of pub food and Asian food. Although the menu changes frequently, think Bulgogi cheese steak with “Wiz,” a housemade cheese sauce. Or a poutine made with chicken confit, gravy, kimchi, local cheese curds and fried egg. Or a half roasted pig head, suitable for sharing, with a crispy ear salad, kimchi, mustard, hoisin sauce, steam buns and rice.

The day’s choices are written in chalk on the wall of the stand; they have included curried cauliflower fries, braised local greens, Buffalostyle cauliflower, arancini with kimchi and beerbraised brisket nachos.------------------

not your average stadium fare

• Like 1

there was a stand behind the backfield seats called ButaPub. not sure what the menu was last wknd, but walked by and know it was open. article in today's local rag about it. can't seem to link to it, maybe cuz it's a paid-for subscription, but here's a couple excerpts from it.------------

ButaPub is is known for fare that’s a creative mashup of pub food and Asian food. Although the menu changes frequently, think Bulgogi cheese steak with “Wiz,” a housemade cheese sauce. Or a poutine made with chicken confit, gravy, kimchi, local cheese curds and fried egg. Or a half roasted pig head, suitable for sharing, with a crispy ear salad, kimchi, mustard, hoisin sauce, steam buns and rice.

The day’s choices are written in chalk on the wall of the stand; they have included curried cauliflower fries, braised local greens, Buffalostyle cauliflower, arancini with kimchi and beerbraised brisket nachos.------------------

not your average stadium fare

Man... if that is there next year and I'm there (I never try to predict the future anymore...LOL) I gotta find it.

This menu has a Korean vibe to it, and I like Korean food. Bulgogi is delicous.

• Like 1

OK... while on the food/drink discussion...LOL...

A shout-out to Jim and Terri Schehr for recommending that Victoire Belgian beer bar. :thumbup:

You want some #### good, unique beers... go there.

Next time, Brenda and I plan to have lunch or dinner there. And beers, of course. LOL.

• Like 2

OK... while on the food/drink discussion...LOL...

A shout-out to Jim and Terri Schehr for recommending that Victoire Belgian beer bar. :thumbup:

You want some #### good, unique beers... go there.

Next time, Brenda and I plan to have lunch or dinner there. And beers, of course. LOL.

We had the mussels Belgian style and a charcuterie tray.. And some beers. :-)

We had the mussels Belgian style and a charcuterie tray.. And some beers. :-)

If we hadn't stopped at Sticky Lips first, we definitely would have been eating at this place. Next time.

• Like 1