Oregon Crusaders 2016 "Hunted"

I thought it was a great run too - full of energy. As happened in the Friday show, the GE was jumping off the field. I also saw some cleaner visuals (still a lot of work to do there but it's better) and heard a pretty solid brass section. As always, the percussion was aggressive.

Can't justify this loss in score and placement tonight.

Keep cleaning OC. Sell the show. Execute. Execute. Execute. The judges have to reward you for that!

Edited by luv4corps

:flower:

Edited by luv4corps

My short notes from San Antonio online 'earthy, dramatic, love the vocals and violin'. During my Atlanta computer viewing, I enjoyed the wonderful interaction with the 2 main characters. This show keeps growing. (btw when i was at finals 2013, i talked to a few of you after the lot. Thank you and the tee shirt i bought still fits and is most comfortable) Get it, clean, be inspired, do it :smile:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I ran across a very worthy comment in the prelim show thread and thought it was worthy of putting here.

It seems OC has some frustrated but dedicated fans out there ( who are not total homers like me :silly: ) who sincerely want to see this corps move up the scoring ladder. The first part of the comment made suggestions we've all heard before, start move-ins earlier, want very much to see the execution of these great designs, etc. and then this:

Seriously, what a PASSIONATE performance and AMAZING show design. That visual ensemble is way better than when I last saw it, but still some moments of "whew!". Ah, some day : ) I have no doubt Oregon Crusaders will be a finalist eventually.

-Jake W

Edited by luv4corps