Oregon Crusaders 2016 "Hunted"

Honestly, I really like these.

They're certainly out there, but don't completely throw you into the WGI realm. It's a good balance. And I love the color scheme

• Like 1

Those look surprisingly good from up top.

WHAT HAPPENED?

Last time I saw this show it was pretty good and they sounded nice. Just saw their OCVIP run from earlier in uniform and they sounded amazing and loved the show.

:D

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 2

Those look surprisingly good from up top.

WHAT HAPPENED?

Last time I saw this show it was pretty good and they sounded nice. Just saw their OCVIP run from earlier in uniform and they sounded amazing and loved the show.

:D

I've really liked these guys ever since Nevermore. Glad to hear that they're improving! I'm sure those System Blue horns are helping!

Aw, the beloved "butt capes" are missing. Ah, nevertheless I really like them.

Just watched a standstill from last week. Ok. The more I hear of it, the more I think this could be REALLY good. A little slow out the gate, but I think last night is an indication of them starting to play catch up.

I REALLY like what they did with Death Hunt. Perfect for this show. Love the little vocal choir at the beginning singing the stuff from the Muse song, REALLY sets the tone. Drumline and FE books are kick ###. When the drums start sounding that good on the move they will really score well. Some serious attitude and difficulty in that book.

Really looking forward to tomorrow. Have absolutely no idea on drill, everything I have seen has either been standstill or very low camera angles. If it matches the potential of the music book, could be really good in August.

Yeah this show should score just fine as it cleans. They've already been on steady climb mode and every year they have to dig themselves out of the same early season hole.

I want more detail from the props. SCV's birch tree is so beautiful.

My only wish for the music book at this point comes at the end. It isn't an "I can't wait to stand up and cheer" ending. It's more of an "is it over?" ending. It definitely leaves me wanting more.

But all in all it's a show ripe with growing room and that's OC's lane. Drive it well OC!

Edited by luv4corps

Yeah this show should score just fine as it cleans. They've already been on steady climb mode and every year they have to dig themselves out of the same early season hole.

I want more detail from the props. SCV's birch tree is so beautiful.

My only wish for the music book at this point comes at the end. It isn't an "I can't wait to stand up and cheer" ending. It's more of an "is it over?" ending. It definitely leaves me wanting more.

But all in all it's a show ripe with growing room and that's OC's lane. Drive it well OC!

Yeah, the ending is REALLY abrupt. I definitely think that is a temporary ending.

Man, that OCVIP multicam video is something else. Drone shots indicated some very cool drill.

And on the props, definitely agree. They need to look like trees. I'm hopeful that'll change.

Edited by DrumManTx