DCA Hornline brands

Govenaires have played Yamaha since 2007.

:ninja: I've heard no rumblings, I expect that our other friends from the Metro area will be continuing to play on Yamaha.

Unless they've decided to do something different.. " Paging SPANDY or Matty Kalinowski!!!!!" Anyone?

Pat

Edited by goalieguy
  • Like 1

Hurcs use Dynasty b flats, not sure what model

:ninja: I've heard no rumblings, I expect that our other friends from the Metro area will be continuing to play on Yamaha.

Unless they've decided to do something different.. " Paging SPANDY or Matty Kalinowski!!!!!" Anyone?

Pat

Chops has been on King horns since we switched to Bb/F in 2007. Actually, we were on mostly Kings before that too, with a couple Getzens mixed in.

We did have Yamaha percussion until a couple years ago, but are now on Mapex/Majestic.

Edited by Spandy

Is System Blue still King or did they switch brands like they did with the drums?

:ninja:

What little I've heard - they are not being made by Conn-Selmer. The SB folks have apparently contracted with another manufacturer for the new line of SB Brass..BTW - I understand that MBI's horns are in the works - can't wait to see them and to see if they'll let an old dinosaur try to fill up one of the new Hybrid Euphs. :tounge2:

Pat

• Like 1