Lessons learned as a member of any corps

It is difficult to feel different from Pepe Nataro of (Corps name here)(1) when he said that he would march until......I am looking for a quote (Hint: mid 80's)

Members having been married (another thread), lives of young members gone before their time (another thread).

Stories of what we wish never had happened, breaking the law, equipment failures, disasters, places we never to want to visit again, and odd/interesting personal positioning creating conundrums of our strength of will to do the right thing. <-- tough decisions

I hope to give stories, without names to protect the guilty, of incidents and some reasons why drum corps has me in its grip.

I hope to open my profile for full attack but I *warn* that I will NOT disparage any corps or any member of a corps in this forum. ( I reserve venting to myself)

I hope to visit occasionally to reveal the real underside, the real hurts that make the effort, the devotion and love of drum corps.

Second of four

No response is necessary. This is my introduction to PlanetCorps,

• 3 weeks later...