Skyliner Alumnus Andy Lisko Donates Vintage Memorabilia to Skyliners

New York Skyliner Alumnus Andy Lisko Donates Vintage Drum Corps Memorabilia to the Skyliners Drum Corps

On behalf of the Skyliners Drum & Bugle Corps, we would like to thank Andy Lisko, Skyliner alumnus, for his generous donation of his vintage collection of DCA

Championship vinyl records (full sets), CD and DVD's, and a treasure trove of full year sets of DCN publications from 1962 through the early 1980s.

Once we have catalogued everything, and done research on value, we will announce how people can buy items or lots through auction or other methods. All proceeds

will raise funds for the Skyliners Drum & Bugle corps (field corps).

Thanks again, Andy, for keeping the corps in mind and generously donating your long term collections.

• Like 2

Hooray for (not the) Roo Andy!! My wife and I have (not) talked to him (yet) and very nice guy...

PS does Sky keep archive of scores anywhere?

Edit: Boy did I screw up earlier..... LOL

Edited by JimF-LowBari

>>>Hooray for the Roo!! My wife and I have talked to him and very nice guy...

PS does Sky keep archive of scores anywhere?<<<

Actually ... this Andy is "not the Roo" guy from the St. Mary's Cardinals/Hawthorne Cabs ... but, rather the OTHER Andy from the Bpt PAL/Skyliners ... although, I have been called a nice guy from time to time ...

Sky does have a complete set of scores ... just not online yet ... we've been working on compiling the list for a number of years ...

Andy "not the Roo" Lisko

• Like 4

Man that's what I get for posting just before I run out the door for an appointment,,,,, LOL

Hey you're a nice guy too Andy from what I can tell here... even if we have never met. Maybe some day....

Thanks for the info on the scores poking around the Internet for stray ones....