Glassmen Guard ? ? ?

Anybody know what's up there? Many people contributed to a Kick-Starter campaign to fund the beginning of a new effort to bring the Glassmen back. The first goal was to start a WGI guard. I do not see them anywhere. I checked the WGI web site for any mention of them and found nothing.

Unfortunately, one of the integral members of the staff and/or design team (I can't remember which right now, though I was on the conference call when the alumni association passed this information on) had to back out close to the midnight hour due to personal issues. The board couldn't get a replacement in place to guarantee the guard would be ready for competition so they decided to hold off on the winter guard and focus on a SoundSport ensemble instead, preferring to make sure all of the ducks are in a row instead of trying to rush something into place.

• 2 weeks later...

I received my T shirt from my donation before, so hoping that means the project is still on track, even if the winterguard ended up not being the firestarter they had thought