SCV 2016

It's nice to hear SCV finally playing loud again and letting the kids really cut loose like Tim Salmann encouraged the SCV lines of the 80s to do. Now give 'em Gs and watch them peg the dB meter. 😎

It's nice to hear SCV finally playing loud again and letting the kids really cut loose like Tim Salmann encouraged the SCV lines of the 80s to do. Now give 'em Gs and watch them peg the dB meter.

Tim Salzman

Darn auto correct on iPhone!

Edited by TRacer

If these guys could just find something to do with this #### tree, they would be up with the top 3....

I asked them on twitter if the tree was going to grow and they said "you'll just have to keep tuning in to find out!"

I took that as a "YES"

• Like 2

We are soon to see, The Magic of Santa Clara...once again!

• Like 1

In the photo above, just caught the kissing feet of the two upfront trumpets between the H of Vic Firth and the Y of Yamaha (since no yardlines are shown.)

Then check the leg which each has forward., representative of all the other hornplayers on their/each side of the formation.

In the photo above, just caught the kissing feet of the two upfront trumpets between the H of Vic Firth and the Y of Yamaha (since no yardlines are shown.)

Then check the leg which each has forward., representative of all the other hornplayers on their/each side of the formation.

Well now, that is a really interesting arrangement. It looks to be on purpose too. I guess it would really give that a symmetrical feel. I'll have to watch the next multicam very closely.