Hawthorne Caballeros Announce 2016 Program

Put the MuChachos soprano out there on one leg again. One of the quality moments that moved us all.

Put the MuChachos soprano out there on one leg again. One of the quality moments that moved us all.

Not sure Jeff's free all summer...LOL

• Like 1

If you want to see the white satin tops and black and red kick-pleat pants, you're in luck. There's a world-famous alumni corps that happens to wear just such a uniform.

I love those guys n gals. Actually one of my favorites to see at the shows.

Yes but will they play the RUMPS this year?!?!

Yes but will they play the RUMPS this year?!?!

What is this "rumps" you speak of?

Guess you'll just have to come to a show or follow us on facebook or stop by a practice to find out.

All kidding aside it's the perfect show for a Caballeros fan and the reason why this year is because all our designers Andy Yozviak, Duane Dewire, Marc Garside, Bobbey Biddle and Matt Hurley all grew up as great fans of the corps so they were excited to design a show that as fans themselves, they would enjoy.

I know everyone says this about their corps but I promise you that you will love the Caballeros this year.

• Like 5

His style is unmistakable- yet- I've heard him write wonderful Debussy shows, Borodin, Rolling Stones, Asian themes, (He even wrote an arrangement of "Dead or Alive" that got me to like it, and about the only music I loathe is Bon Jovi because I worked in commercial radio during their big run and the overplay and the local morons calling in and begging to hear it non-stop caused me to loathe them, and I haven't reached my half-life on it, it's a good story over a beer!) I can go on.

I've been waiting for someone in DCA to wake up and ask him to write for them. I'm pleased as punch it was someone like the Cabs, and it wasn't a corps I had on the short list to ask him, either. :satisfied:

Are you guys playing Latin this year?

"Hawthorne Caballeros present their 2016 70th Anniversary production…

Red, White & Black

With a deep rich history spanning the last seventy years, the Hawthorne Caballeros Drum and Bugle Corps has always stayed true to their identity of flare and entertainment while also progressing forward with contemporary productions. Red, White & Black will be unlike any other anniversary production for the Caballeros as it will tell the story of this beloved performance ensemble and even write the story that has yet to come. In three movements this production will honor the past with variations on Ernesto Lecuona’s classic composition “Malaguena”, cherish the present with Adele’s “Million Years Ago” from her newest album 25 and inspire the future with a modern and dark original piece composed by Andrew Yozviak."