Blue Knights 2016

RPK

wow "Sleeping at Last" as a finale... This show is gonna bring people to tears :babies:

• Like 1

wow "Sleeping at Last" as a finale... This show is gonna bring people to tears :babies:

Oh, dear lord... they're playing Saturn? The song (lyrics especially) is heartbreaking and beautiful all at the same time. Les Eclipses winterguard performed to that song this year and they had me in the palm of their hands every time I saw them.

Ok, my 2 cents....

I like the show music. I wonder if they'll have the narration in The Great Event (Cohen piece)? I can really feel the emotions in each piece.

Air Waltz is pretty and really resonates with me . Considering what I've been through the last year, the whole show is going to make me cry for sure. I'm sold on this show!

Ok, my 2 cents....

I like the show music. I wonder if they'll have the narration in The Great Event (Cohen piece)? I can really feel the emotions in each piece.

Air Waltz is pretty and really resonates with me . Considering what I've been through the last year, the whole show is going to make me cry for sure. I'm sold on this show!

Obviously speculation but I think there's a pretty good chance for some form of narration in this show much like the past 2 years. I've found BK's narration pretty tasteful since they use pre-recorded soundbites rather than live ones. Sounds more professional and is very needed considering how abstract their shows have become.

• Like 2

I was just thinking the other day when a corps is going to do Rouse music - Marian Catholic HS has done a lot of his music and it translates*very* well to the field.

No doubt. I'll never forget seeing Marian Catholic performing Gorgon as their opener in 2000. My jaw was on the floor. They definitely deserved their Grand National Championship win that year.

• 2 weeks later...