Blue Knights 2016

RPK

A little let down from hearing the arrangement for Saturn after listening to the original and the last two closers. One thing that probably won't change.

I will say that guard looks better than SCV even from that angle, just needs to add a little more meat.

I know this is early stages of the closer but I was hoping for something....more? Saturn is a sweeping and touching song with building emotion into a quiet ending. Right now the ending is just very stock drum corps "band play loud..."

Especially since we had to wait so long. Didn't everyone say it would be worth the wait...??

A little let down from hearing the arrangement for Saturn after listening to the original and the last two closers. One thing that probably won't change.

I will say that guard looks better than SCV even from that angle, just needs to add a little more meat.

Really? I don't think they are in the same ball park. I would say Bk's guard isn't their strong point this year.

• Like 1

Really? I don't think they are in the same ball park. I would say Bk's guard isn't their strong point this year.

I should say "at parts". Likewise for SCV, for now, maybe it's expectations. I've also only seen online, but I didn't think SCV is particularly clean or effective as they could be.

The closer in the video I just watched is quite a bit different than the closer the corps was first handed a couple weeks into move-ins. Parts are being changed a lot, so I'm sure the staff has something good up their sleeves. We'll have to wait and see.

Nice boost in score BK!! Great show tonight. Closer was quite good for being just in. Really excited to see the small things start to be added and cleaning. Great job Dots