Blue Knights 2016

RPK

Thanks both of you, that actually helped a lot. The thing I really struggle with is hearing the musicality of drumlines because the range of the voices is a lot more limited compared to the front ensemble and brass. I think I've really grown to appreciate SCV's style, as I can pretty easily figure out what exactly they're playing because it's pretty musical

Heard the first two movements. Regardless of placement its going to be a special year for BK

That's great to hear. They haven't gotten off to the best start the past two seasons because of bad weather affecting spring training. Sounds like they will be strong from the get go this year.

Heard the first two movements. Regardless of placement its going to be a special year for BK

I skipped their Memorial Day Pot Luck this year and kind of regret doing so because I really wanted to get an idea what they had come up with so far, but I'll be there for their send-off show in a couple of weeks. I'm really looking forward to that.

I skipped their Memorial Day Pot Luck this year and kind of regret doing so because I really wanted to get an idea what they had come up with so far, but I'll be there for their send-off show in a couple of weeks. I'm really looking forward to that.

What do you guys mean about Pot luck out there in Colorado???

• Like 1

What do you guys mean about Pot luck out there in Colorado???

BK has a pot luck picnic every Memorial Day...right in the middle of all-days. It's a good time to get a sense of what their show is about, eat some good food, spend some time with the kids in the corps, their families and the staff.

BK has a pot luck picnic every Memorial Day...right in the middle of all-days. It's a good time to get a sense of what their show is about, eat some good food, spend some time with the kids in the corps, their families and the staff.

Oh, you mean like a Church supper/picnic. Back East, you Coloradans have a bit of a different reputation of late when speaking of luck with pot.

• Like 3

Oh, you mean like a Church supper/picnic. Back East, you Coloradans have a bit of a different reputation of late when speaking of luck with pot.

LOL!!

Okay...I got ya...

You know, we've had this legal pot thing for what...around 2 years now? I guess your remark went right over my head because we don't even think about that stuff anymore.

Can't wait to hear them on the field. Love that the battery is musically integrated into their show and not just "banging stuff" during a solo :-)

• Like 1

LOL!!

Okay...I got ya...

You know, we've had this legal pot thing for what...around 2 years now? I guess your remark went right over my head because we don't even think about that stuff anymore.

By the time DATR rolls around, there MIGHT be a relevant name change for the stadium, although I'm guessing the chances are low.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/06/01/openvape-broncos-stadium/

(The corps that perform the best that night would be the ones to resist the urge to snigger in the parking lot during warmups.)