Hi there! What are you looking forward to for 2016?

enjoying a majority of the shows for the 3rd year in a row. haven't said that since the 90's.

funnel cakes at JBC

• Like 2

Looking forward to another highly competitive season and what appears so far to be some very interesting programs. I am amazed at how much better every corps gets each year now. I'm looking forward to the possibility of change in the top twelve and to see who can stay, who gets passed by and who gets in.

• Like 1

Finally seeing the Concord Blue Devils win 3 DCI Championships in a row with a record score of 99.655.

enjoying a majority of the shows for the 3rd year in a row. haven't said that since the 90's.

funnel cakes at JBC

I always liked the pierogies there.

And yes, I look forward to enjoying the shows presented. But then again, I usually do.

I am anticipating the impact of Will Pitts' arranging in conjunction with the Regiment's new King brass, the continued improvement of PR's battery, an impressive uptick in the Regiment's Visual results as a result of the additions of Tony Hall, Dwight Emmert, Marie Czapinski and Will Schultze to that team.

I am also anticipating an ongoing battle among the Cadets, Carolina Crown, the Bluecoats and ??? for the top 3 spots.

Lastly, I am anticipating the Celebration in Rockford, IL in July of the Regiment's 60th Anniversary. Oh, what a long. strange trip its been!

Edited by 1956OPR

Hearing for the first time whichever motif in Crown's show is used for their tuning sequence (I believe they've been doing this since 2011?).

• Like 1