Hi there! What are you looking forward to for 2016?

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing if BD can get that 3 peat that has eluded them thus far. After the show announcement the other day i think 3 peat might be a reality in August. And just wow to that ballad they are playing this year! Sadly I have no babies to throw. Guess my 14 and 12 year old will have to do lol. Also looking forward to hearing Space Music again in the warmup lot. Hearing it online does no justice!

• Like 1

...hoping that The Cadets, Carolina Crown, or The Bluecoats can keep the Blue Devils from winning their third championship in a row. :devil::thumbup:

Wouldn't it be something else too, if one of the Corps you didn't mention here, knocked off all FOUR of these Corps to win it all ?

I know, this is a wish thread for the summer, and so that would be my cool wish at the moment anyway.

• Like 1

...hoping that The Cadets, Carolina Crown, or The Bluecoats can keep the Blue Devils from winning their third championship in a row. :devil::thumbup:

Hmmmm challenge!! Lol. In all seriousness if someone does uproot BD this year, this BD fan will be showing mad respect to that corps and cheering just as loud for them as I would for BD. But of course I hope my Devs do it up this year :)

I'm looking forward to all the top-secret recaps that will be floating around all summer...lol

• Like 4

I'm looking forward to all the top-secret recaps that will be floating around all summer...lol

The best post of the day, imo ... haha!!

I'm looking forward to seeing what the new design team at Cadets have to offer. I look forward to seeing how deep of a storyline they will portray and contend with the best of the best as they always have. I also look forward to seeing them not get gipped like they did last season :shutup: