Hi there! What are you looking forward to for 2016?

I'm looking forward to having a beer with thirdcoast at the Drums On Parade Tailgate.

• Like 2

I'm looking forward to my oldest son, after working his tail off and marching two years in DCA, get to live his dream out and march with the Madison Scouts this year. Scores are nice, championships even better, but seeing someone achieve their dream like that is what makes this activity so great.

• Like 5

I am most looking forward to seeing 40-50 drum corps performances this season, between going to live shows, live feeds, and corps youtube videos. What I usually look forward to the most each season is quarterfinals/prelims, when you get to see every corps that goes to Indianapolis performing at the best they have all season.

1. BD continuing to push boundaries and fight to stay the Gold Tream. (My congrats to an outstanding organization).

2. Cadets attempting to push forward in a WGI influenced activity balancing tradition yet exploring a fresh visual product with just enough run n gun yet some artistic staging and a deeper design to accompany stellar captions that they will have.

3. Crown- capturing my heart as they tend to do.

4. Bluecoats either winning their first title or stagnating with an electronic show that just starts to sound like Tilt, Kenetic Noise.

5. Blue Knights- continuing the momentum of last year (loved) and staying a cool breath of fresh air which was my overall impression at finals last year.

6. Madison keeping that energy of finals last year and building on it. They were smoking at finals!

7. Phantom- seeing a beautiful Phantom yet another season. Such majesty and beauty from them most seasons.

Edited by Tobias
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Troopers' "modernization."

I look forward to getting my face blown off.