Hi there! What are you looking forward to for 2016?

I look forward to hearing a Phantom Regiment hornline that sounds like Phantom Regiment

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone, but particularly Cavaliers, SCV, Academy, Oregon, Crown, and Cadets.

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to seeing my little brothers perform their 2016 production of "Judas!" Cadets this year's and Bluecoats!

• Like 1

Looking forward to CADETS the most because they're doing stuff very different for them and the captions look to be killer so very excited!

Looking forward to CROWN as I tend to like their shows every season. Last year it took me longer to enjoy but by the end 👍.

BK- one of my top listers last year. Very excited to see what they do.

Bluecoats I'm curious about. Liked TILT, Kenetic Noise interesting but a bit sterile for me so on the fence until I see them.

BD always a lesson in how to make any show a winner.

• Like 1

BK- hoping they stick with the vibe they've had since the uni change. One of my favorite corps lately, and I'm excited to see how they fare this year

Bluecoats- want them to switch up the type of music since TILT. It was super effective in '14, but it gets kind of old. Definitely gonna watch out for them this year though

Academy- past few years have been straight up fun. This year's looking to have that same sort of humor they've had lately

Spirit- finally grasping that identity back. Been a little rough the past couple years, but from what I've heard this show's gonna be one you wont wanna miss.

Cadets- last year's hornline was a beast. This show's gonna be good (per usual) so I'm not worried. Excited to see what new stuff Hopkins tries to incorporate into the show

Cavaliers- one of my favorite corps. The hype around this show already is getting to me. I'm ready to see them back up into top 6.

As for other corps, it seems like every one is having new innovations within the corps. I love the identities each one has, and I'm hoping their shows this year fit with each of their respective identifies. Looking forward to this year. So looking forward to it

I'm looking forward to all the Corps... Open Class included. Hardly a year does not go by when at least 2 or 3 Corps surprise me with the unexpected wonderful entertainment levels of their show and/ or their surprising level of competitive placements improvement. In a competitive activity known for its overall predictibility most seasons now, I cherish these instances of pleasant surprise.

Edited by BRASSO

Okay, now I need to add Boston to my list. I just heard the source music, and it's nice.

...and if what I've heard about Bluecoats, that should be another interesting show.

Hmm, too many shows. I hope I can get time off of work to make it to San Antonio this year.

Already have Riverside show tickets for maybe the first time in a long time, and they're good seats!

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone, but particularly Cavaliers, SCV, Academy, Oregon, Crown, and Cadets.

your list closely mimics mine:

Everyone. Especially Crown, Cadets, Cavaliers, Academy, Oregon and also in my case, Crossmen, Troopers, Blue Knights, Blue Coats...

your list closely mimics mine:

Everyone. Especially Crown, Cadets, Cavaliers, Academy, Oregon and also in my case, Crossmen, Troopers, Blue Knights, Blue Coats...

Too many to list... I think it probably best for me to say that I'm looking forward to ALL the corps this year. It seems like this is going to be a special one from top to bottom, which I don't always say. The last couple of years have been good for DCI corps as a whole.

• Like 1