Drum Corps Bracket Tournament - Year Three!

Ok Garfield, are you stuffing the ballot box for Massillon?

Nah... Massillon is incredible! GREAT sound, cheap food prices, decent area, amazing crowd, and hosts a TOC show (which this year has 8 out of the top 9 minus BD) which is the last regular season show until prelims. Only downsides are a bit of a cramped concessions area and bleachers, but you can solve that by coming early and getting those bleacher back things! God bless Paul Brown.

Elite Eight voting is now live! Cast your votes before 8 PM CST tomorrow.

The Final Four matchups for the Drum Corps Bracket Tourney are set! Denver vs. Hershey and San Antonio vs. Massillon in the semifinals. Voting for the best stadium in drum corps starts Thursday. Check out the full results at marchingarenas.blogspot.com

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I was unfortunately unable to have the Final Four voting ready to go for today. I apologize for the delay. Final Four voting will begin tomorrow at 7:00 AM CST and run through Saturday, 7:00 PM CST.

Final Four voting is now live! Just four stadiums remain- Hersheypark Stadium, Paul Brown Tiger Stadium, The Alamodome and Sports Authority Field. Cast your vote for the best place to watch a drum corps show at marchingarenas.blogspot.com.

The finals are here, and it's Denver's Sports Authority Field vs. Massillon's Paul Brown Tiger Stadium for the championship round! Cast your vote at marchingarenas.blogspot.com before 9 PM CST on Monday, and a big thanks to everybody who's voted in this year's tourney.

• Like 1

One stadium not in the bracket this year is InfoCision Stadium in Akron. InfoCision usually is an early season show for the Bluecoats. This year, due to scheduling conflicts, the show has been moved to Massillon. You can't find a better stadium for the acoustic value that in Akron. I'll miss this venue this year.

• Like 1

Today's your last chance to vote in the Drum Corps Bracket Tourney! Voting for the final round ends at 9:00 PM CST tonight. Cast your vote for the best DCI stadium at marchingarenas.blogspot.com.

One stadium not in the bracket this year is InfoCision Stadium in Akron. InfoCision usually is an early season show for the Bluecoats. This year, due to scheduling conflicts, the show has been moved to Massillon. You can't find a better stadium for the acoustic value that in Akron. I'll miss this venue this year.

I was really torn between using Akron's stadium and Massillon when I put the poll together. Ultimately, however, I went with Massillon based on it having a longer history of hosting events and being an active venue. Also, I was also trying really hard to stick with the "One venue per state" rule in each bracket, and I already two Ohio venues in the Historical bracket (Toledo and Marion) that I felt both deserved spots based on their long history of hosting some really important shows. But Akron definitely had a strong argument.