Blue Devils 2016

From the video earlier in the discussion....what are those structures on wheels in the background on the field? The props for this year?

The vuvuzela video? I think that's from 2010 based on the props. But it was posted in 2011. Looks like the mirrors they were using.

My impressions of the music so far as I have heard are very technical and regal sounding? not sure how to describe it. It sounds kind of classical. There still is no pit music yet so it's hard to tell. It is not as emotional as last years ballad but VERY well done and much more technical I guess. (not a brass person but love it)

My overall impression is much cleaner than 2014! They sound like a freakin clock they are so clean which could be a detriment in some cases but seriously...this is 40 years since 1976. Need I say more?

Yes Chanel One Suite is being learned but not for the show. Which is cool. The Encores are going to be SMOKING! I would love to see some keyboards on shoulders! (and North drums)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Last camp before spring training starts tomorrow!

Show announcement coming in the next few days :wink:

• Like 1

Show announcement coming in the next few days :wink:

According to who?

It is around this time every year that they announce around the begging of May.

It would seem so. BD is not alone in this however, imo. It usually takes a lot of fan's begging in the offseason to ultimately get some info on all these Corps.