Blue Devils 2016

It may or may not have to do with storms, weather, or something rumbling.

Just and FYI.... Scott Johnson's mother recently (March) passed away. Her celebration of life is May 14th here in the East Bay. If you are a friend of Scott and did not know this you might give him a little love. If you want information about Marsha'a Celebration of Life please private message me. I know Scott, but I know his sister Tami much better. I say this as I do not know how he would feel about a bunch of strangers sending him condolences, but if you do know him, you might let him know he is in your thoughts. Losing a parent is the roughest things I have had to go through in my life. God Bless.....

Agreed.

Good people.

When you hear the announcement the clue will make sense.

They have a real uphill battle this year. Pulling off a 3 peat is no easy task. (just ask the Cadets and the Cavaliers).

All I can say is I have not seen them so determined in recent years. Hornline is doing stuff I never heard from them in a way that I think pays homage to the gang who has been up ending them recently.

Drumline is punch you in the mouth aggressive and the pit is playing super fast.

Dave Gibbs told them that they have to decide now if they want it. Not during finals week but NOW. Best speech I ever heard him say.

• Like 1

Scott did a video this week discussing the show, so we should see an announcement before Saturday.

They have a real uphill battle this year. Pulling off a 3 peat is no easy task. (just ask the Cadets and the Cavaliers).

For Garfield, it was hard, since they didn't get started on the book until March (while SCV was learning 2 tunes and repeating 2).

For the Cavies? They went undefeated. Easy peasy!

Edited by Tad_MMA