Blue Devils 2016

That ballad is 2 and half minutes of buttery goodness.

I seriously can't wait to see what they do with it by the time Indy rolls around

• Like 1

I just watched the BD's show again from the new angle. It definitely has a lot to work with, as it has a ton of visual elements, the drum line is pretty clean, and the color guard is on par with last year. With that said, I think this show has potential, but it did not wow me like the 2009-2015 productions. I hate to say it but it felt a bit flat to me at this time.

I will withhold my opinion about predictions, etc. until we make it to mid July, as often times things change a lot. This should be a fun season.

Good Luck BD and keep working hard!

• Like 1

Just my opinion - but not a fan of the show design. Doesn't mean they aren't good, but I don't care for it. Maybe it will grow on me, will try to keep an open mind. (Hey Geoff, I don't think you can kick me out of this group for disagreeing with the masses here, but more power to ya).

Edited by Newseditor44
  • Like 1

Nope I thought it was pretty obvious that BD outperformed PR that night, just lost due to "emotions".

BD was so much better, the scoring was interesting to say the least

Felt the opposite in 2007 - but those are two of the very few years I disagree with the "judges"

Where has this seen been? Thanks for the link. Hopefully no one reports it.

• Like 1