Blue Devils 2016

Back home from getting a BD fix. LOL.

Brenda and I spent the day at their rehearsal in Northern Virginia... I felt like a 10-year-old kid in a candy store. Been a BD fan since the first time I saw them in 1973... so this was a very good day for me. Brenda and I had a great time!!!

• Like 8

Oh wait, someone brought up a crazy theory.

Production company (Hard Corps) stole it, unbeknownst to BD. They want drama. I mean there's already stories of them trying to stir up things.

A friend of mine from work was on the prop staff earlier this summer. Rumor has it their next tarp is the same one CC used last year??

Not even the right color. It's not really a tarp, it's a much lighter material.

• Like 1

Member misinformed I guess.

I saw that Periscope feed, and I think both sides are correct. It was stolen, and now it is being repaired.

After rewatching Inferno... I wonder if the Ocean was inspired by CC's tarp last year...

I mean, I've seen plenty of shows that used the same sort of effect in both DCI and HS. In DCI, BAC's ballad from 2011 pops into my mind.

There was a Facebook post earlier today from BD that said that the ocean was indeed stolen and that they are getting a new one by the end of this week.

Edited by Cadevilina Crown

In comparison to Crown,Cadets and Bloo; does anyone know how hard it is to make BD?

Considering it.....

In comparison to Crown,Cadets and Bloo; does anyone know how hard it is to make BD?

Considering it.....

To be honest I wouldn't say one is easier to make than the other. These are the best Drum corps in the world and they all are going to strive to pick who they think are the best performers in the world.