Blue Devils 2016

no say

if it's real, it'll be amusing to see people light themselves on fire over screenprinting a tarp while lauding playground equipment covering half the field in one show and giant disney horse drawn carriage in another.

No, it's not that it's a screen printed tarp, my disbelief is that what the hell does a kraken have to do with the tempest??

No, it's not that it's a screen printed tarp, my disbelief is that what the hell does a kraken have to do with the tempest??

i teach the tempest every year, and i never got the impression that the show is trying to re-tell the tempest. more about the power of the imagination, both destructive and creative.

• Like 3

I'm excited to see their final final closer during championship week. It's probably unlikely but I'm hoping they'll axe some of the added narration

• Like 2

biggest difference (IMO) . housing for ST is not part of your tuition. you're (theoretically) on your own. In reality there's a lot of help finding a place. but it's a pretty significant difference.

Sorry, what is ST?

Ya'll got it all wrong. It's obviously our dark lord Cthulhu.

cthulhuwarn.png

If BD made a show about H.P Lovecraft's works :augen51:

• Like 1

I'm excited to see their final final closer during championship week. It's probably unlikely but I'm hoping they'll axe some of the added narration

I can see Prospero making a return, and possibly (as I had mentioned earlier) some long blue flags like the film rolls from 2014.
  • Like 1