Blue Devils 2016

Just tell us by describing it in a way that you are not giving that much info away.

This goes out to anyone.

Edited by btown50

Perhaps Jim Mora can enlighten us about BD's show. :tongue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9hY6TVWRms

Edited by Fran Haring
  • Like 1

Looks like there will be an announcement soon!

Mods: If there is already an official 2016 thread, sorry could not find one. Delete this topic or merge.

That's been on their app for months, use it every year.

Not to burst any bubbles, but it may still be a while.

the show is called "Clearances Secured"

• Like 2

I am actually surprised at how well the Blue Devils keep a lid on show information until they decide to announce it. There are a lot of people who attend rehearsals (mostly alumni), yet nothing is ever leaked.

DNA

I am actually surprised at how well the Blue Devils keep a lid on show information until they decide to announce it. There are a lot of people who attend rehearsals (mostly alumni), yet nothing is ever leaked.

They are pretty good. I want to even say they're probably the most tight-lid. Even after the show announcement you rarely see video snippets or anything, BUT there are leaks. We got 3/4 of the show on the field last year, albeit during spring training. Alumni post vids and audio all the time (privately)(so they think).

Just tell us by describing it in a way that you are not giving that much info away.

This goes out to anyone.

Amazing brass & percussion material with incredible dance/visual concepts. The way the music & vis. are integrated will blow you away!!

Also, they easily had 20000 at their auditions and this WILL be their best year ever

• Like 1

They are pretty good. I want to even say they're probably the most tight-lid. Even after the show announcement you rarely see video snippets or anything, BUT there are leaks. We got 3/4 of the show on the field last year, albeit during spring training. Alumni post vids and audio all the time (privately)(so they think).

I think Bluecoats rather than BD may have been the most successfully secretive pre-season corps last year, although that seems to have been partly due at the end to a thunderstorm keeping them from playing in the preview show with the Cadets.