Official 2016 Blue Stars

SCV 2007?

If I could write an exclamation point that big I would. Haha.

But seriously, I've seen stuff from them around this time every year and this is by far the best the brass has sounded, compared to something I saw in 2013 in late May this isn't even the same corps. I'd guess that's going back to Yamaha, and I'm thinking they don't want to be as quiet this year......

Percussion is really really really hot. Guard is attempting insane stuff as always. Drill from what I could see was incredibly exciting.

I'm not going to spill anything about the show, but as a corps. Hot ####. Can't wait to see the whole thing.

• Like 2

Saw some more. I'm not going to say anything about specifics..........but I'll sum it up into this:

!

You're a sly dog! Always got the scoop. Good for you!

I'm really looking forward to this!

So, it's currently safe to assume that they will be in the top 12, again? If so, that's awesome!

Not if you check out the predictions thread :P cliche but they look and sound better than last year and the last couple years. Biggest problem last year was visual and visual effect which were the key pick ups this winter. Can't wait to see the whole product.