Official 2016 Blue Stars

Blue Stars were great tonight!

Blue Stars were great tonight!

will they be great tonight? I hope so! Go Blue Stars!

Still keeping pace for a spot in the middle tier; but they have to get those GE scores up. I'm starting to think that 7th place might be an unrealistic pipe dream now, unfortunately. However, 8th place might still be tangible. As of current, it's looking like another 9th or 10th place finish when all is said and done. With that, I still really enjoy this show. The members are having a great time with it and they just have to go out and maximize its potential. FCO!

Still keeping pace for a spot in the middle tier; but they have to get those GE scores up. I'm starting to think that 7th place might be an unrealistic pipe dream now, unfortunately. However, 8th place might still be tangible. As of current, it's looking like another 9th or 10th place finish when all is said and done. With that, I still really enjoy this show. The members are having a great time with it and they just have to go out and maximize its potential. FCO!

I said it yesterday on the show page that the drill is way better than the last couple years but there are some sets that are almost humanly impossible to march and that's dirtying up the visual. Maybe a couple small rewrites to help some people to achieve those huge dots into the holds and this show will sparkle. Last night was a pretty big statement against Crossmen and Madison. Got a rehearsal day today going into SA so hopefully they can get the sick members back in today and clean!
  • Like 1

They have another excellent spot, next week! They definitely deserve to be in that grouping with The Blue Knights and Phantom. If they can keep the pedal to the medal, tweak, refine, and clean, clean, clean; there is no reason why they can't pass up those two corps. There is still plenty of time to make a move!

They have another excellent spot, next week! They definitely deserve to be in that grouping with The Blue Knights and Phantom. If they can keep the pedal to the medal, tweak, refine, and clean, clean, clean; there is no reason why they can't pass up those two corps. There is still plenty of time to make a move!

Yes, because Phantom and BK are not doing those things themselves. NO WAY the pass BK. No way.