Official 2016 Blue Stars

The percussion caption, alone, deserves to be right up there near the top...heck, this year's pit deserves to be right up there with the top 3! Yes, The 2016 Blue Stars pit deserves to be up there with the top 3 corps. They are that good!

I'm not a percussion guy but I was at the April camp sitting on the stage in front of the pit waiting for the brass to show up and man, that pit blew me away. They really are fantastic - made a percussion fan out of me. I'm still partial to brass but I really love the way the pit integrates with what the brass is doing during the show. It's great.

will be very interesting to see where Blue Stars end up tonight between phantom and BK. I believe they have the superior show design, once cleaned up a little more, should be in strong contention for 7th.... Hopefully, they pass up phantom tonight and BK at finals.....time will tell, but should be a highly close competition until the end

Edited by brians

will be very interesting to see where Blue Stars end up tonight between phantom and BK. I believe they have the superior show design, once cleaned up a little more, should be in strong contention for 7th.... Hopefully, they pass up phantom tonight and BK at finals.....time will tell, but should be a highly close competition until the end

I believe saying they have a superior show design to Regiment and BK is a gross understatement. Their drill is heads and shoulders above both. Their guard integration is heads and shoulders above BK's. The demand in their drill is heads and shoulders above both. I will be shell-shocked if the Blue Stars don't end up 7th at finals.

I wonder what the girl in the yellow dress does during rehearsals? I'm not being funny, I seriously want to know.

I believe she was injured and thus integrated into the show as a character.