San Antonio Tickets

Anyone know how long before we can purchase San Antonio tickets? I know I can purchase through a few corps already but, it seems as though the general public cannot yet. I was told in February that they had not signed the contract. I assume it is the construction that is going on in the north outer esplanade, but I wonder how much longer they will wait.

Not sure if this helps, but Cadets told me that they would be selling their block tickets up until the end of March, so maybe soon thereafter. I really don't know for sure as they have moved this date around significantly from year to year. Last year, I bought my tickets in November. The year before that, they weren't available until February. No rhyme or reason, so who really knows?

Where are Cadets selling these San Antonio tickets? I do not see them on their website.

I'm guessing The Cadets have sold their allotment of tickets for the show, so they took it down. He said that we had until April 1 to purchase. Phantom Regiment has theirs on sale still, so you're in luck. Here's the link. These seats are on about the 35, so they're not on the 50, but they're excellent still. They're also up pretty high too.

Ok, good luck.

https://shop.regiment.org/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=SATTIX1

Crossmen don't have 50yl tickets on their site. Did they have them at one point?

On sale this Wednesday 4/6

So, I was waiting on TicketMaster for the tickets to go on sale, and as soon as I could I accessed the map which had only tickets available in the first 18 rows. All the seats on the 50 yard line in rows 19-30 were already grayed-out and unavailable. Is this because the corps block seating ticket allotments? I purchased through the Cadets support website and their allotment is on the 35 yard line. Just trying to figure this out to get higher up on the 50 yard line for next year. Anybody have any insight?