Couchmen Announce 2016 Program: Stoned

Here it is folks. The moment you've all been waiting for with baited breath this offseason

http://www.couchmendrumcorps.org/news/2016/4/20/couchmen-announce-2016-program-stoned

• Like 1

Here it is folks. The moment you've all been waiting for with baited breath this offseason

http://www.couchmendrumcorps.org/news/2016/4/20/couchmen-announce-2016-program-stoned

Sofa so good.

• Like 2

The Cadets will rue the day that this wonderful title got away!

I have heard from good authority that this offseason has been the best ever for this storied corps. It's encouraging to know that they are well ahead of themselves as always.

I have a feeling this will be the Couchmen's year!

Dumb and unimaginative.

Dumb and unimaginative.

Are you surprised? The whole couchmen, int, etc ######## has never been funny, yet people still feel the need to use these moronic "jokes."

It always blows my mind how when people obviously don't like something, why they go out of their way to say as such, say it is stupid, ect. If it is so horrible and stupid, why waste your time reading AND replying to it?

I guess you have that right. If I commented on everything I thought was stupid.........Id have a lot more posts.

But that's too much work. No wonder y'all don't enjoy this..........

;)

• Like 2

The Couchmen are taken WAYYY too seriously by some people, imo. Then again, perhaps in some quarters, thats their draw and their appeal too.... who knows.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

It always blows my mind how when people obviously don't like something, why they go out of their way to say as such, say it is stupid, ect. If it is so horrible and stupid, why waste your time reading AND replying to it?

I guess you have that right. If I commented on everything I thought was stupid.........Id have a lot more posts.

But that's too much work. No wonder y'all don't enjoy this..........

;)

I agree! Haters gonna hate! :>

• Like 1