C2 vs everyone

If C2 wins DCA as a specific age corps, can the corps that comes in 2nd actually be 1st in all age?

my 1 year old great nephew can play a little piano already. And I mean a little piano. Ba dum, ching.....

• Like 1

If you marched with a newborn in a sling... does that count as a member?

• Like 1

If C2 wins DCA as a specific age corps, can the corps that comes in 2nd actually be 1st in all age?

I know you're trying to be facetious, but the serious answer is no. A self-imposed age restriction has absolutely no bearing on DCA as a whole.

• Like 3

huh ...

Only if they actually have one member from ALL AGES. Can't wait to see the 1 year old Contra ...

If I recall correctly, DCA actually does have a minimum age as far as the competitive field show aspect. Whether it is written in stone or "suggested"........I would have to look, but presently too busy to check due to watching back to back episodes of the Peoples Court and Judge Judy.

• Like 2

Right Bill, isn't there some kind of 16 years of age thing unless accompanied by parental supervision, or written permission.

Going back to c2, do you have to be 26 after Labor Day?

Hey Bill, I like Peoples court better, JJ is too mean...

Thought lower limit was corps rules not DCA but maybe in the more "sue me, sue you" age that has changed.

Know we (Westshoremen) broke that in the 70s/80s and one of the TX had a pair of elementary age folks in the pit in mid 2000s. Talked to the adults with the youngins after Prelims about it (didn't want to go to the kids directly).

Mr. Adcock,

Even though you know I was "trying" to be facetious, do you know that is the factual DCA answer? Maybe no one ever inquired.

It seems a little, dare I say, unfair.

LP