C2 vs everyone

The C2 "mystery" was solved Saturday night in Maryland. LOL.

Very cool show... solid brass and percussion, except for about the last minute when the horns started to run out of steam a bit.... guard work wasn't completely done... but this program should take the corps far this season.

• Like 2

The C2 "mystery" was solved Saturday night in Maryland. LOL.

Very cool show... solid brass and percussion, except for about the last minute when the horns started to run out of steam a bit.... guard work wasn't completely done... but this program should take the corps far this season.

Haven't seen much about C2 since they started in 2011 if I am correct, how well do you think they will do this season?

Haven't seen much about C2 since they started in 2011 if I am correct, how well do you think they will do this season?

I'm not a judge, so I don't know for sure. :tongue:

Seriously.... this show has a ton of potential, IMO. C2 was second at Finals last season... so this year, who knows?

I'm not a judge, so I don't know for sure. :tongue:

Seriously.... this show has a ton of potential, IMO. C2 was second at Finals last season... so this year, who knows?

Sounds like they have potential! Interesting to see them wearing the maroon and blue cummerbund.

Sounds like they have potential! Interesting to see them wearing the maroon and blue cummerbund.

I think they were wearing light blue cumberbunds on Friday.
  • Like 1

Cadets2 had the largest horn line on the field Saturday night. Unless MBI has over 60 horns, then they are the largest. The question is.........does size matter? :satisfied:

Size doesn't matter over about 48 horns. It's the brains behind the instrument that brings home the bacon. I counted 48 with CV and they have shall we say conservatively, more than adequate power to bring home the program.

• Like 1

Sounds like they won't be winning this year.

They mounted a late season charge last season, peaked at finals weekend and earned the second spot.

Much better brass this season, guard looks to be the goods when they feel able to present their entire program....

The Bucs will be extremely difficult to topple....

Just have to see how it unfolds.

If C2 wins DCA as a specific age corps, can the corps that comes in 2nd actually be 1st in all age?

Conversely, if C2 finishes LAST on Labor Day with a 34.255, are they the DCA Specific Age Champions ?

• Like 1