FS Mellophones and Baritones

davland

My school district has given me some money to buy some instruments, so I'm gradually trying to convert my hornline to matching horns. They are also letting me sell the instruments we're replacing. Please note: I am selling these to match my line, NOT because they are old beat-up horns. They are all in good condition. I am taking them all for sonic cleaning and maintenance before selling them. Below is what I have to sell. Let me know what you're interested in. Prices are negotiable if you buy 2 or more horns. Delivery negotiated based on location. I can personally deliver to most of California.

F Mellophones:

- Two (2) Kanstul mellophones, lacquer. Purchased new in 2007, but very well maintained and serviced. Cosmetically they are still in really nice shape. All slides and valves work like they should. Cases are solid with all working latches. Mouthpieces included. $800 each.

- One (1) King mellophone, silver. This is a former Phantom Regiment horn. Plays very well. Everything works as it should. Cool metal case. Mouthpiece included. $700.

Bb Baritones:

- Four (4) Dynasty M570 baritones, lacquer. Purchased new in 2008. The horns all play well. The cases are solid and I have personally replaced many of the poorly designed original latches.

I also have some sousaphones in a variety of conditions. If you're interested in sousaphones, let me know and I'll give you more details.