Who are today's "stars"?

Sarah Jones, a brand new, 17 year old DM from BK.

Wasn't that the name of the cancer-ridden single Mom in Cadets 2008 NPR interview? or was Sarah Jones the character title in C. Crown's "John, do you love me...Impossible you say" ???

Edited by xandandl

How is she a star? And you say brand new. Brand new rarely equates to being a star. So how is she a star? Is she know around the activity by other corps MM's?

She must be pretty #### special if she is a 17 year old DM of a top 6 world class drum corps!

Pretty awesome in my book. Must be wise beyond her years.

Wasn't that the name of the cancer-ridden single Mom in Cadets 2006 NPR interview? or was Sarah Jones the character title in C. Crown's "John, do you love me...Impossible you say" ???

No, no. It's one of Doctor Who's companions! ( Actually, that was Sarah Jane Smith. My bad...)

Carmen

Sarah Jones, a brand new, 17 year old DM from BK.

I know Sarah and she is a pretty amazing person. She will certainly be a star soon!

How is she a star? And you say brand new. Brand new rarely equates to being a star. So how is she a star? Is she know around the activity by other corps MM's?

The Blue Knights have a 5 year vet, 2 year vet, and two rookies as DMs and they decided to put her on point and on the 50 yard line...beating out the other three, if that's not talent, I don't know what is.

• 3 weeks later...

So I asked who are today's stars and all of a sudden there is a rising star of sorts. At least an internet or media "start" The keyboard player with BAC, Anna. Over 1.5 million hits? Several national news outlets? Yikes. Good for her and especially good for DCI with all the publicity or notoriety. This is good for the activity.

• Like 1