The Academy 2016 - The Drum Corpse Bride

I loved Academy. As we were leaving the stadium, I asked my 14 year old daughter which corps she liked the most (after Regiment, of course :) and she immediately said, "the corpse bride one."

• Like 1

Congrats Academy on a great performance tonight and your top 12 finish. Enjoy it, then get back to work! It looks like, at the moment, you'll be battling Boston and Madison for that 11th-12th spot. Those 2 corps have great histories and I'm sure they will be putting the pedal to the metal the rest of the way.

I'm sure you will too. Will be fun for us fans to watch.

I made a prediction that 2016 would be the year for a new #1 and a new #12. Go for it!

• Like 2

Congrats to the Academy on a phenomenal program, performance, and placement at San Antonio. While I'll be disappointed if my corps gets knocked out of finals this year, I won't be mad about it all. Drum Corpse Bride is just a stellar production, and the members are selling it 100%.

• Like 1

Congratulations to the Academy. I watched every corp from San Antonio on DCI live and theirs was the one I enjoyed most. Great show and keep up thw good work. Good luck making it into the top 12 at finals. Unchained Melody, effing awesome.

Hope the staff keeps the kids focused. They are not in finals until they are in finals. 79 Crossmen & 83 Geneseo can tell them their stories.

In 1999, the Boston Crusaders were in 13th place this very weekend................ And finished the season in 9th.

WOW...What an incredible placement opportunity in Atlanta, seeded 10th! Following: Crusaders, Troopers, Scouts and Crossmen. Golden Opportunity for increased exposure to a much larger Audience with World Class finals potential to reach some incredible milestones. If they can stay focused, clean and polish "Drum Corps Bride" is in for one hell of a Wedding Reception in Indy ( - : Stay on track...Enjoy the ride....I sure am! All the best to The Academy in Atlanta. Cheers!