The Academy 2016 - The Drum Corpse Bride

Hope the staff keeps the kids focused. They are not in finals until they are in finals. 79 Crossmen & 83 Geneseo can tell them their stories.

2007 Academy can tell them stories too.

Academy is awesome this year. I have always loved their programs, but this is my favorite show from them. Great concept, great music, great arrangements, great drill, and being performed very well. I think the lowest they could place during finals week would be 13th, but they could place as high as 10th. No matter where they place, this is an extremely entertaining show. I will almost bet they have the best year in sales from their souvie stand since they started. From top to bottom this is the best year ever in my opinion. I think the judges are going to have a really difficult time finals week. After watching the San Antonio live stream, I had a hard time figuring out who the last corps making top 12 could be. With that last group of Madison, Crossmen, Academy and Boston I honestly can't see any of them not making finals. I almost hope there is a tie for 12th so they all make it in.

Best of luck to Academy. I can't wait to see your show finals week, hopefully 3 times.

• Like 2

I saw the show in San Antonio this weekend. This was my absolute favorite show of the entire evening. I loved everything about it. Nice job Academy!

• Like 2

The skeletons playing on their ribcages part of the show reminds me of the black and white Disney short, "Silly Symphony The Skeleton Dance." :thumbup:

My FAVORITE moment of all of 2016! LOVED IT!!!

• Like 1

I have heard so much about Academy this year and looking forward to finally seeing them. They've had some very entertaining shows over the years. One of my favorites was Vanity Fair in '14. Academy knows how to sell it to the audience!

Edited by drumcorpsfever
  • Like 1

I have heard so much about Academy this year and looking forward to finally seeing them. They've had some very entertaining shows over the years. One of my favorites was Vanity Fair in '14. Academy knows how to sell it to the audience!

You won't be dissapointed. Trust me.

• Like 1

You complete with CM for 12 place