The Academy 2016 - The Drum Corpse Bride

As much as I love this year show, I'm really looking forward to Academy 2017....Drum Corpse Planet: Zombie Apocalypse.

• Like 4

I saw The Academy for the first time in 2014 in Allentown. Honestly, I wasn't thrilled with the program theme. But at the end of the show, I said to the person next to me: "These guys have it. I don't know how long it will take, but if they build on this they will be medal contenders someday." Love the show this year... REALLY. I'm looking forward to the days ahead when the thread will be about whether they can catch the Cadets or Bloo, etc. in time for Indy!

Keep up the great work!

• Like 2

I saw The Academy for the first time in 2014 in Allentown. Honestly, I wasn't thrilled with the program theme. But at the end of the show, I said to the person next to me: "These guys have it. I don't know how long it will take, but if they build on this they will be medal contenders someday." Love the show this year... REALLY. I'm looking forward to the days ahead when the thread will be about whether they can catch the Cadets or Bloo, etc. in time for Indy!

Keep up the great work!

Yeah they definitely know how to sell a show. The performance quality started to really stand out in Vanity Fair, was improved upon in the Mary Poppins show and now this!

Edited by luv4corps
  • Like 1

Bump.

Great performance slot tonight. Hope they hit a home run and get a great score!

Next week will be incredibly exciting. Boston and Troopers are not going to make it easy. Three really strong corps duking it out for that last finals spot it looks like.

I know I'm pulling for The Academy personally, but may the best corps win! Whoever makes it in will have definitly earned it.

• Like 1

Bump.

Great performance slot tonight. Hope they hit a home run and get a great score!

Next week will be incredibly exciting. Boston and Troopers are not going to make it easy. Three really strong corps duking it out for that last finals spot it looks like.

I know I'm pulling for The Academy personally, but may the best corps win! Whoever makes it in will have definitly earned it.

You might want to include Madison in this grouping too, imo.... although we should know a bit better on that possibility after the end of tonite in Allentown.

Edited by BRASSO

On 8/5/2016 at 5:31 PM, BRASSO said:

You might want to include Madison in this grouping too, imo.... although we should know a bit better on that possibility after the end of tonite in Allentown.

They did create some head room this week above Academy, so we shall see.

Like you said, we will know tonight.

Edited by DrumManTx

I'm not following this thread much, but I just want to jump in and say:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the Academy show this year!

The only show that beats their design, IMO, is SCV.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hope they make finals. I want to see them three more times before the season ends!

• Like 2

I'm not following this thread much, but I just want to jump in and say:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the Academy show this year!

The only show that beats their design, IMO, is SCV.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hope they make finals. I want to see them three more times before the season ends!

So do you really like them?,,,,,lol

• Like 1