The Academy 2016 - The Drum Corpse Bride

They did create some head room this week above Academy, so we shal see.

Like you said, we will know tonight.

And so there it is...... just what I told you. I have been around this activity a lot of years.

Congrats, Academy!!!!

Unless I heard scores wrong, and I went back and checked to be sure, holy crap.

Wow! HUGE congratulations tonight. Was getting a little bit worried this week. They took their great slot tonight and absolutely ran with it. That might be enough to seed them 11th in Prelims.

But who cares, once again you had all of us DCPers in love again. You can't put a number on that!

• Like 1

I was doubtful, wrong, and am ashamed Mr. Brasso.

I bow at your feet.

I had somebody that was at the Chester show last nite thats pretty knowledgeable about this stuff too, and he was on top of this even before I saw it coming, and he texted me earlier today. So he gets the credit. Madison has lots of work to do between now and Indy after I watched them tonite, and I'm not sure the clock is on their side at the moment.

I had somebody that was at the Chester show last nite thats pretty knowledgeable about this stuff too, and he was on top of this even before I saw it coming, and he texted me earlier today. So he gets the credit. Madison has lots of work to do between now and Indy after I watched them tonite, and I'm not sure the clock is on their side at the moment.

Academy's scores this week had me a little doubtful that the chance of beating Madison was still there, so I was hugely and pleasantly surprised tonight.

That's not to say in any way that I want Madison to drop or do poorly.....................I just really love this Academy show, and I'm definitely not alone.

• Like 1

Keep up the work! Hitting the final leg of the race!

• Like 1

Here I was thinking Academy has just about maxed out the potential of their show... it getting clean and all... and then they get an over 3 point jump in scores from 48 hours ago, and now they are within 3 points of the Blue Knights now ? This is an amazing season for Academy. Congratulations to them.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1