What uniforms? I WANT TO SEE DRUM FINISHES!

I personally prefer finishes myself. Wraps are a great thing for schools who can't get new drums every year or want something a little more graphic, but IMO you can't beat authentic. Not a big deal to me though.

I totally agree. A nice lacquer is gorgeous, but I am still intrigued by the wraps that come out every year. Even the high school line I teach uses them. Also, I've noticed in a lot of the pictures I've seen from spring training thus far, that there are a lot of black drums, which tells me they're probably going to be wrapped soon. Can't go wrong with a solid black finish though.

when do we get to those with glitter?

I personally prefer finishes myself. Wraps are a great thing for schools who can't get new drums every year or want something a little more graphic, but IMO you can't beat authentic. Not a big deal to me though.

Actually BD will be putting slips on their drums as they will no longer get new drums from Pearl. I wish they would just be able to switch to the SB drums but they do have contractual obligations.

Ahhhh the Wildwood Diner

Kinda partial to the Pompton Queen, myself.... :smile:

Edited by HornTeacher

Will changing the wraps on the battery be the next visual "surprise" mid-show?...

...now that we live in a world that can't communicate in more than two sentences or pay attention past 45 seconds such that corps have to shed one uniform midshow for another as well as different flags every 18 seconds?

Surprised the WGI has not done this first. Maybe an actual DCI innovation!

Edited by xandandl