What uniforms? I WANT TO SEE DRUM FINISHES!

BLACK UNIS FOR CADETS WITH SILVER AND GREY ACCENTS

Edited by Tobias
  • Like 1

A look at Troop's new drums, here.

P7iNIDI.png?1

"Percussion Caption Head, Lauren Teel, is excited to unveil the shiny, brand new drums for battery from Pearl Marching Percussion. We can't wait to see these on the field!"

The wraps are great and all, but there's just something about seeing the grain that is beautiful to me. Also, how long has Lauren Teel been the caption head there? Good for her for rising up in a seriously male-dominated activity! Not to make this thread about anything other than drum finishes, but I've had the pleasure of teaching with some seriously BAMF drummers who are women, and I've witnessed firsthand their frustration at being marginalized and dismissed because of their gender.
  • Like 2

The wraps are great and all, but there's just something about seeing the grain that is beautiful to me. Also, how long has Lauren Teel been the caption head there? Good for her for rising up in a seriously male-dominated activity! Not to make this thread about anything other than drum finishes, but I've had the pleasure of teaching with some seriously BAMF drummers who are women, and I've witnessed firsthand their frustration at being marginalized and dismissed because of their gender.

Was wondering the same thing.

My college professor is amazing, she marched with the Guardsmen back in the day. She has some interesting stories on that subject.

Another thread another day though. Love the Troopers finish. Simple and beautiful.

Edited by fsubone

I follow them on snapchat and haven't seen anything yet. Do they have a separate drumline account?

This was yesterdays snapchat story, but I can't figure out how to upload a screenshot, looks to be black faded to silver sparkles.

It seems Regiment has a rather handsome red drum finish.

https://youtu.be/PrFnNX1Mj3Q?t=35m21s

• Like 1