Celebrate Isreal Parade this Sunday in NYC

This is and has been a great drum corps parade .6 DCA corps do it every year .

Cadets2. Sunrisers. Bushwackers. Hurricanes . Fusion Core .Excelsiour.pls the Raiders a DCI corpsAlso listed on the parade line -up the Saints Brigade and the Skyliners ,I woulfd guess Skys Alumnii

corps.

Hopefully it be a bright breezey day like last years parade ,for thoses going enjoy

Edited by Florida Sun

Been There, Done that with: Neptune Shoreliners, and NYC Skyliners.

(Also have: Von Steuben Day, German - Polaski Day, Polish - Columbus Day, Italian - Hispanic Day, P.R., Cuba, Mex. Etc. - St. Patrick's Day, Ireland - Macy's, USA )

Just checked the parade line up on The Celebrate Isreal Parade stite It shows also listed The Saints Brigade and the Skyliners I would quess that's the Skyliners Alumni Corps

Edited by Florida Sun

How real is it?

THE PARADE IS TELEVISES ON i9 MY FOX FROM NOON TILL 3PM OR YOU CAN CATCH HERE BY LOOKING UP CELEBRATE ISREAL PARADE

Don't think Sky Alumni is doing the parade. They just did the ELKS parade in Wildwood yesterday.

Watched caught Hurs 1st,corps Saints Brig 2nd corps 3rd Cadets 2 4th Exceliour .5th Ratders 7th Fusion Core .seemed they fed the corps in every half hour thoses corps made the time allowed for coverageThey did mention the corps complete in DCA so DCA got a good pug/

Edited by Florida Sun