DCPI SEASON 26 LIVE

Great to see battles going back and forth with our pals at Star Org and a tie in Minneapolis at the sweepstakes show (seriously judges...tie in all categories? Come on), but highlight of the week is Knight Org and CLASS Sweeping FANFARE Championship! Man that one tastes extra sweet!!!!

Edited by gcurrier

The Nastalgia Org. is slowly starting to put it together. We got a long way to go. This could wind up being a really tight season.

There was a glitch in the system that prevented me from getting a score sheet yesterday. I have alerted John. Scores for Saturday will be up as soon as possible.

Well, that was a fascinating week of touring.

We're glad we got to do the Texas tour swing; it was good to get a full swing through our home state.

Still some work to be done; we need to improve our visual package to better sell the Olympics show. (Though I'd argue that the appearance that Rio 2016 is going to be a disaster isn't helping our GE.)

Should be a good last two weeks of the season.

Welp, DCI has decided not to put up ANY recaps for Allentown (yet, maybe they're waiting until after tonight's show), so scores this weekend will be delayed.

Welp, DCI has decided not to put up ANY recaps for Allentown (yet, maybe they're waiting until after tonight's show), so scores this weekend will be delayed.

Well...at least tonight's is up?

*grumble-grumble-DCI-trying-to-kill-its-competitor-circuit-DCPI-grumble-grumble*

Friday's is finally up, too. Working on scores now.

So Is anyone actually going up to Finals this year. I'll be heading up Friday Afternoon.